Corona cases in the country are setting new records every day. In the last 24 hours, one lakh 69 thousand 914 cases were reported. This is the largest number of day-to-day infections in the country. Earlier, on April 10, 1 lakh 52 thousand 565 cases were reported.
On the other hand, the death toll is also increasing with the new infected. Last day 904 people died due to corona. This is the largest number of people who lost a single day in the last 6 months. Earlier, on October 17 last year, the maximum number of 1,032 people died.
The number of patients being treated for active cases, i.e. corona, will also cross 12 lakh today. It increased by 93,590 on the previous day. With this, the figure of the active cases reached 11 lakh 95 thousand 960.
So far, 1.33 crore people have been infected by infection in the
country, so far more than 1 crore 35 lakh 25 thousand people are in the grip of infection. Among them, 1 crore 21 lakh 53 thousand people have been cured. 1 lakh 70 thousand 209 patients died. So far more than 10 crore people have been vaccinated.
- The central government has banned the export of injection remedesivir to corona patients. Even the things used to make it will not be exported. The sudden increase in infection cases has led to the shortage of this injection across the country. Demand is expected to increase further in the coming days.
- Maharashtra, the worst affected by Corona, has become the first state in the country where 10 million doses of vaccine have been applied. State Health Secretary Pradeep Vyas informed that more than 1 crore 38 thousand doses have been applied so far. The vaccination drive started here on 16 January.
- Seeing the deteriorating situation in Delhi, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said that the corona has grown very fast in the last 10-15 days in the city, here is the fourth wave of the corona. There have been 10,732 cases in the last 24 hours, the situation is very worrying. We do not want to impose lockdown, but on Saturday, the government has ordered some restrictions in force. This peak is dangerous since November.
State of major states ...
1. Maharashtra found 63,294 new patients here on Sunday. 34,008 patients recovered and 349 died. So far, 34.07 lakh people have been affected by the epidemic in the state. Of these, 27.82 lakh people have recovered, while 57,987 have died. Currently, about 5.65 lakh people are being treated here.
2. Uttar Pradesh Corona report of 15,353 people came positive on Sunday. 2,769 people were recovered and 67 died. So far, 6.92 lakh people have been found infected here. Of these, 6.11 lakh have been cured, while 9,152 patients died. There are 71,241 patients who are undergoing treatment.
3. In Delhi, 10,774 people were found corona infected on Sunday. 5,158 people were recovered and 48 died. So far, 7.25 lakh people have been infected here. Of these, 6.79 lakh have been cured, while 11,283 patients lost their lives. There are 34,341 patients who are undergoing treatment.
4. In Chhattisgarh state, 10,521 people were found corona infected on Sunday. 82 died. So far, 4.43 lakh people in the state have been infected. Of these, 3.48 lakh people have been cured, while 4,899 patients have died. 90,277 patients are undergoing treatment. The active rate is the highest in the country as compared to infection. Currently, 18.4% of active patients are being treated here.
5. In Madhya Pradesh state, 5,939 people were found corona infected on Sunday. 3,306 people were recovered and 24 died. So far, 3.38 lakh people have been affected by the infection here. Of these, 2.98 lakh people have been cured. 4,184 patients lost their lives. 35,316 patients are undergoing treatment.
6. In the state of Gujarat, 5,469 people were found corona infected on Sunday. 2,976 people were recovered and 54 died. So far, 3.47 lakh people have been affected by the infection here. Of these, 3.15 lakh have been cured, while 4800 patients died. There are 27,568 patients who are undergoing treatment.