From today Chaitra Navratri has started, which will remain till April 21. Today there are 4 auspicious days for Kalash Sthapna. At present, due to the conditions created due to corona in the country, there is also a lockdown in many cities. In such a situation, it is becoming difficult to get all the materials for the establishment and worship of Navratri.
The scriptures say, worship during the emergency or epidemic with the same material as you get. There is no defect in worshiping with less material. Dhan Bhaskar has brought you the easy method of Ghat installation and worship. By which you will be able to worship Navratri easily while remaining safe at home.
Not the variation of dates, the full nine-day Navratri
This time, due to no variation of dates in Navratri, full nine days will be available for Goddess worship. This is a good coincidence. Also, when the Navratra starts in Ashwini Nakshatra, worshiping Goddess Aaradha will get the special fruit of destroying the disease. This Navratri is beginning in 4 big auspicious yogas. Whose good effect will be all over the country? This time the effect of Bharti, Harsha, Swarthsiddhi, and Amritasiddhi Yoga can be seen from the Ashtami date of Navratri. The effect of auspicious yogas will end the atmosphere of sickness and fear. Also, the income of the people will increase. The country's economy will be strong. This time there is no auspicious sign of any date in Navaratri.
How to celebrate Navratri at home?
- Due to the pandemic period, the daily routine in Navratri needs to be changed. During Navaratri, one should perform Surya Namaskar every day and offer water to the rising sun. Goddess is pleased with Sun worship. Also, doing so provides positive energy and increases biographical strength.
- If you are unable to go to the temple to visit Shaktipeeth or Devi, then you should bow down while meditating on the form of the Goddess in the rising sun. The Durga-saptashati chapter mentions the goddess's meditation mantra in a similar way.
- The biographical power present in every human being is the form of the Goddess element. For this, it is said in Markandeya Purana "or Goddess Sarvabhuteshu Shakti Rupeen Sanstita", therefore, along with fasting, increasing your biographical power through yoga, meditation, and pranayama is also goddess worship.
Puri's astrologer Dr. Ganesh Mishra , symbolizing the Kalash universe filled with water, says that the way the earth has been told in the globe. In the same way, the urn filled with water is a symbol of the universe. In the Kalash, the Panchatatva and the Shakti element present in the universe are established. For nine days, that positive energy is worshiped, due to which every kind of life has got life on earth from the smallest to the largest. In this way, biographical power is established in the Kalash and it is worshiped for nine days.
Kalash Establishment and Worship: According to Dr. Mishra, it has been told in the texts that in the event of an epidemic or natural disaster, the worship of the least material also gives full results. Therefore, things that are easily found, should be devoted to the establishment of the urn and worship the goddess.
- Build the altar from the soil of Gaushala, install copper or clay kalash on it.
- Fill clean water in the Kalash and put few drops of Ganga water in it.
- After this, put a little gaushala soil in the Kalash.
- Then put a pinch of kumkum, turmeric, sandalwood, rice, a few flowers, and a little durva in the kalash.
- Now put a coin, lotus leaf, puja betel nut, and a piece of kusha in the kalash.
- Place leaves of stalk betel leaf or ashoka tree in the kalash. After this, fill rice in a small pot and place it on the kalash.
- Then, after tying the molly on the kalash, install the idol of the goddess.
- After this, sprinkle a few drops of water on the kalash and offer all the worship material.
- If there is no idol, then you can worship the image of the Goddess by making a swastika on the kalash.
Nine Days of Worship
- Before starting the puja, sprinkle Gangajal on yourself, apply tilak, and light the lamp.
- Every day one should worship Lord Ganesha and Goddess Parvati in Navratri.
- After this, worship Kalash and Goddess Durga.
- Worship can be done with abir, gulal, kumkum, rice, turmeric, mehndi, sandalwood, molly, panchamrit and many other things according to reverence.
- After this, perform Aarti and distribute prasad in the house by applying homemade satvik food and seasonal fruit naivedya.