In view of the increasing cases of Corona, the Central Government has deferred the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Post Graduate Examination). Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan gave this information on Thursday. He told that this examination was to be held on 18 April. Its next date will be decided later. Earlier on Wednesday, CBSE postponed the class 12 examination. At the same time, the central government has closed all the museums, sites, and museums under the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) till May 15.
After examinations of UP, the Gujarat, and Haryana board also postponed, now the 10th and 12th examinations of Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, and Haryana board have also been postponed. Exams are expected to take place only after May 20 in Uttar Pradesh. University examinations and classes here have also been postponed till May 15. All schools from class 1 to class 12 will also be closed till May 15.
According to the order issued by the Gujarat government, now after May 15, a new date sheet of the exam will be issued taking stock of the situation. The government has also decided to promote students from class 1 to 9th and 11th without exams.
The Haryana government has decided to promote the 10th class students without examination. The date sheet will be released later for the 12th student exam. Punjab government has announced to promote students of 5th, 8th, and 10th without examination.
Good decision of left parties in Bengal Left parties have taken a good decision in West Bengal. In view of Corona, the party has announced not to hold any major rally in the coming three-phase election. Party leaders said that now they will start a door-to-door campaign. Apart from this, online methods will also be promoted. This will prevent corona from spreading.
Student's death in IIT Roorkee, the report was negative
. A student died on Wednesday night at the Quarantine Center on the campus of IIT-Roorkee. His test report came negative. A magisterial inquiry has been ordered into the matter. The 23-year-old MTech student was a resident of Chandigarh.
Garhwal division commissioner Ravinath Raman said that the student's RT-PCR test report had come negative recently. 89 students of IIT-Roorkee have been found to be Corona positive. After this, the authorities here have declared three buildings on the campus as a containment zone.
Recorded over 1.99 lakh patients in 24 hours, the
corona epidemic has taken a formidable form in the country. In the last 24 hours, 1 lakh 99 thousand 376 new patients have been found. 93,418 recovered and 1,037 died. The new case figure has more than doubled from the first peak on September 16 last year. At that time, the maximum number of cases was 97,860 in one day. With this, the number of active cases, ie, patients undergoing treatment, has increased to 14 lakh 65 thousand 877. It can cross 15 lakhs because it has been increasing by more than one lakh since last two days.
Corona epidemic statistics in the country
- Total new cases came in last 24 hours: 1.99 lakh
- Total deaths in last 24 hours: 1,037
- Total recovered in last 24 hours: 93,418
- Total infected so far: 1.40 crores
- Till now healed: 1.24 Crore
- Total deaths so far: 1.73 lakh
- Total number of patients currently undergoing treatment: 14.65 lakhs
- UP has got a record of more than 20 thousand patients, the situation in Uttar Pradesh is constantly deteriorating. On Wednesday, all records of new Corona patients were broken in the state. For the first time, more than 20 thousand new cases have been found in 24 hours. This number is 20,512. On April 7, 6,002 cases were found in UP. On March 8, this number was just 101. After this, there was a sudden rapid increase. Now Maharashtra was the only state where more than 20 thousand patients were getting daily.
The state recovered 4,517 patients on Wednesday. There have also been 67 deaths during this period. The total cases in the state have reached close to seven and a half lakhs. 9,376 people have lost their lives due to this epidemic. There are 1.11 lakh active cases in the state. More than 83 lakh people have got vaccinated here. Delhi has also recorded the highest number of 17,282 cases in a single day so far. 104 patients died here.
There is also a shortage of beds, ventilators in Uttar Pradesh:
Beds, oxygen and ventilators are facing a crisis in UP hospitals. There has been a shortage of Remadecivir injections throughout the state. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has asked Ahmedabad's Gujarat to order 25 thousand doses of Remedisvir injection. He has ordered the authorities to supply the injection with immediate effect. Meanwhile, state Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and former Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav have also been found to be corona infected. Both have started treatment in home isolation.
Photo is of Ahmedabad city of Gujarat. Here, a stable patient in Kovid Hospital is shifted from ICU to another ward so that other serious patient can get beds in ICU. There is a crisis of ICU, oxygen and ventilators in hospitals all over Gujarat.
- In Jammu and Kashmir, the 10th exam has been canceled because of Corona. Students will be promoted to 11th on the basis of internal assessment. Class 12 exams have been postponed. This information was given from the LG office on Thursday.
- Kerala Agriculture Minister VS Sunil Kumar has become Corona positive for the second time in 7 months. He gave information about it on Thursday.
- The JDU office has also been closed after the RJD office in Patna, capital of Bihar. On the other hand, an elderly person has died of the corona at Hitech Hospital near Shaguna Mor. He was hospitalized three days ago. CM Nitish Kumar, Deputy CM Tarkishore Prasad, Deputy CM Renu Devi took the second dose of Corona at IGIMS today. Bihar Chief Secretary Arun Kumar Singh has also been found to be Corona positive.
- The first phase of the three-tier panchayat elections in Uttar Pradesh, in the second phase of the Corona transition, has polling in 18 districts today. The voting process is going on at seven in the morning, which will run till six in the evening. 51,176 centers have been set up in 18 districts for the voting process. Where 3,16,46,162 voters will exercise their franchise for 'village government'. The fate of 2,99,012 candidates will be decided in the election. Elections are to be held in four stages. The results will come on 2 May.
- Congress candidate Razaul Haq died on Thursday from Corona from Shamsherganj assembly seat in Murshidabad, West Bengal. He underwent a test last week due to ill health. He was undergoing treatment at a private hospital in Kolkata when the report came positive. Polling to be held in Shamsherganj on 26 April.
- It has been made mandatory for devotees visiting the Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Sankatmochan and Annapurna Temple in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh to bring a negative report of the Corona RT-PCR test. The commissioner said that no one will be allowed to enter the temple without bringing a negative report.
- The Jharkhand government has set up a control room for migrant laborers in Ranchi. Workers coming from Maharashtra and Delhi are being helped here.
- The Central Government took two important decisions on Wednesday to address the shortage of Remadecivir injections being used in the treatment of Corona. According to Union Minister Mansukh Mandavia, the cost of this injection will be Rs 3,500 from the end of this week. Not only this, its production will also double from the end of April. For this, 6 more companies have been approved to produce it.
- In view of the increasing cases of Corona, the Center took a major decision for CBSE Students on Wednesday. The government has canceled the exams for class 10 starting May 4 and postponed class 12 for the time being. The government will now decide on the 12th examination on 1 June. If it is decided to take the exam, then students will be given 15 days' time, that is, the exam will be done only after June 15.
- Hours after postponing the CBSE examinations, the Rajasthan government has also canceled the board exams for class 10th and 12th. The Education Department had proposed this to Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. He approved it. The government has decided to promote the students of 8th, 9th and 11th to the next classes.
- More than 10 lakh devotees took a dip in the Ganges on the occasion of the royal bath on Wednesday at the Kumbh in Haridwar amidst the havoc of Corona. It is now reported that the government is preparing to take strict steps regarding Kumbh. The Tirath government of Uttarakhand has churned this out.
- A day before the match with Rajasthan Royals, Delhi Capitals bowler Enrique Norkhia Corona has been infected. Kagiso Rabada of the team accompanied him for 7 hours on the plane. His report has come negative.
Photo is of Ahmedabad city of Gujarat. Due to lack of beds in hospitals here, treatment of corona patients has started in the ambulance itself.
Most of the major states are ...
1. Maharashtra found 58,952 new patients here on Wednesday. 39,624 patients recovered and 278 died. So far, 35.78 lakh people have been affected by the epidemic in the state. Of these, 29.05 lakh people have recovered, while 58,804 have died. Currently, about 6.12 lakh people are being treated here.
2. Uttar Pradesh corona report of 20,439 people came positive here on Wednesday. 4,517 people recovered and 67 died. So far, 7.44 lakh people have been found infected here. Of these, 6.22 lakh have been cured, while 9,376 patients died. 1.12 lakh patients are undergoing treatment.
3. In the state of Delhi, 17,282 people were found corona infected on Wednesday. 9,952 people recovered and 104 died. So far, 7.67 lakh people have been infected here. Of these, 7.05 lakh have been cured, while 11,540 patients lost their lives. There are 50,736 patients who are undergoing treatment.
4. In Chhattisgarh state, 14,250 people were found corona infected on Wednesday. During this period 4,633 people recovered and 120 died. So far, 4.86 lakh people have been infected in the state. 1.18 lakh patients are undergoing treatment.
5. In Madhya Pradesh state, 9,720 people were found corona infected on Wednesday. 3,657 people were recovered and 51 died. So far, 3.63 lakh people have been affected by the infection here. Out of these, 3.09 lakh people have been cured. 4,312 patients lost their lives. 49,551 patients are undergoing treatment.
6. In the state of Gujarat, 7,410 people were found corona infected on Wednesday. 2,642 people were recovered and 73 died. Till now, 3.67 lakh people have been infected. Of these, 3.23 lakh have been cured, while 4,995 patients have died. There are 39,250 patients who are undergoing treatment.