18th April, 2021
There has been news of a fire in the hospital in Raipur, capital of Chhattisgarh. According to the report, 5 people have died in this accident. Other patients have been shifted to other hospitals. Giving this information, Additional SP Tarakeshwar Patel said that the matter is being investigated. According to media reports, corona patients were also admitted to this hospital.
According to the media report, the police officer said that the fire was under control. In this incident, one patient died of burns and four other patients died of suffocation.
It is being told that this fire started on Friday. Apart from the usual patients in this hospital, corona patients were also admitted in separate wards. Media reports claimed that the fire was caused by a short circuit. This fire broke out in the ICU at a time when a large number of patients were being treated in the hospital.
State Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has described this incident as very unfortunate. He has expressed his condolences to the family members of the victim's family. He tweeted, "God bless the departed souls and support the family. We all have our condolences with the aggrieved family. ॐ Peace: