Good news for farmers (Indian farmers) : An installment of 2000 rupees is coming to their account soon. Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (Pm Kisan Scheme) of the country, financial assistance of Rs. 6000 is given to the farmers by the Central Government. You will get the money for the 8th installment soon. Under this scheme, about 9.5 crore beneficiary farmers get 2,000 rupees as an installment in their account. Let us tell you that every year, usually the first installment of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan Yojana) comes by 20 April. According to the rule, the first installment can come anytime from 1 April to 31 July. Which farmers will benefit? Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, only those farmers who have 2 hectares or 5 acres of cultivable agriculture get their benefit. Now the government has abolished the limit of holdings. The cultivable land, in whose name it is, gets the money, but if someone files an income tax return, then it is excluded from the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. In this, lawyers, doctors, CA etc. are also out of this scheme. Registration will be done at home, let us know that in this scheme you can register from home. For this, you have to have a khatauni, aadhar card, mobile number and bank account number of your farm. Let us tell you how you can get registered-
In this way you can register
1. Go to the official website https://pmkisan.gov.in
2. Now go to Farmers Corner.
3. Here you click on 'New Farmer Registration'
4. You will have to enter the Aadhaar number.
5. The state has to be selected by entering captcha code and then the process will have to proceed.
6. Have to fill in your personal information.
7. Also, the details of the bank account and information related to the farm will have to be filled.
8. After this, you can submit the form
there is a delay in arrival
Sources tell you that due to Corona crisis, the process of verification of beneficiaries is being delayed. Apart from this, the process of recovering money from ineligible farmers who have got the benefit of it earlier has also started. After the completion of the process, a total amount of Rs 19,000 crore will be released to about 9.5 crore farmers as the first installment.