In Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, the failed system killed 110 Corona patients within two days. These patients died due to a lack of timely ventilator facilities. The incident is at Hallet Hospital in the city. The hospital's chief superintendent, Dr. Jyoti Saxena, is also expressing her helplessness. He said that the hospital has neither ventilators nor oxygen nor beds. Manpower has also been reduced significantly. Have told the government about all these problems.
34 ventilator defective, many times letters have been written to the government, Hallet Hospital Kanpur, is part of Ganesh Shankar Vidyarthi i.e. GSVM Medical College. There are 120 ventilators, but 34 of them are defective. The hospital administration claims that the government has been written several times to correct all ventilators, but nothing has happened. The family members of the deceased allege that if the ventilator was found at the right time, their patients would have survived.
Patients increased in the city, beds, and ventilators decreased, Corona patients are increasing steadily in Kanpur. So far, more than 74 thousand people have been caught in the infection, out of which 13 thousand patients are still being treated. The situation is that almost all the Kovid hospitals in the city have become full. Patients are traveling from one hospital to another for beds. There is no oxygen and ventilator if the bed is also being found. According to government figures, so far 1274 people have died in the district, although the condition of cremation ghats and cemeteries shows that 400 to 500 people are losing their lives every day.
The power was cut off, the generator did not run and the woman succumbed while suffering, suddenly the light went off in the district hospital of Firozabad on Wednesday. Due to this, the oxygen supply in the hospital also came to a standstill. The staff also did not run the generator on time. When the light came on after half an hour, a female patient died. After this, the family started an uproar, accusing the hospital administration of negligence. CMS Dr. Alok Kumar said that there was a fault in the electricity. Due to this, there was a light failure for half an hour. The generator was commissioned, but the woman died when her condition was critical.