7th May, 2021
On the third day in India, the number of new cases has been recorded more than 4 lakhs and the number of deaths in the last 24 hours has also created a new record. Despite all the measures, with the rising data of corona infection, it seems that this deadly virus has gone out of our control.
According to the Union Health Ministry, 4,14,188 new infections have been identified and 3,915 infected deaths have been recorded in the country in the last 24 hours, which is higher than all the old figures. After this, the total number of infected people in the country has so far reached 2,14,91,598 and the total number of deaths has gone up to 2,34,083. According to the Ministry of Health, the total number of active cases in the country is 36,45,164 and the total number of discharged cases is 1,76,12,351.
In the last 24 hours, 23,70,298 vaccines of the coronavirus have been planted in the last 24 hours as part of a nationwide vaccination campaign to protect against corona, after which the total vaccination figure is 16,49,73,058. According to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), a total of 29,86,01,699 sample tests were conducted for Coronavirus infection in India till Thursday. At the same time only 18,26,490 samples were tested.
Know the state of the past 24 hours of these states
- Maharashtra - 62,194 new cases and 853 deaths.
- Karnataka - 49,058 new cases and 328 deaths.
- Kerala - 42,464 new cases and 63 deaths
- Tamil Nadu - 24,898 new cases and 195 deaths
- Haryana - 14,840 new cases and 177 deaths
- Chhattisgarh - 13,846 new cases and 212 deaths
- Gujarat - 12,545 new cases and 123 deaths
- Punjab - 8,874 new cases, 154 deaths
- Assam - 4,936 new cases and 46 deaths
- Mizoram - 184 new cases and 17 deaths
Let us know that on May 1, the graph of new corona cases exceeded 4 lakhs. On that day, 4,01,993 new cases of COVID-19 were registered and 3,523 people died. Earlier on 21 April, the infection had crossed the 3 lakh mark, that is, 1 lakh cases had increased in just ten days.