Munger News: 80 people fell ill after consuming the offerings of worship of Lord Satyanarayan, there was a stir in the village
Munger Food Poisoning: This incident of food poisoning in Munger district of Bihar was informed to the local police, after which the police reached the village with a team of doctors.
Munger . In Bihar's Munger, 80 people of the same village fell ill after consuming toxic prasad. The case pertains to the heavily Naxal-affected Kothwa village of Dharhara block of the district. Here people participated in the worship of Satyanarayan Bhagwan (Satyanarayan Puja). After the worship, Prasad was distributed among the people, as soon as they ate it, the health of the people started deteriorating and on seeing it, the health of about 80 villagers got worse. All the villagers complained of vomiting and abdominal pain.
As soon as the information about the matter was received, the team of Health Department reached the spot and started treatment. It is said that Lord Satyanarayana was worshiped at the house of Mahesh Koda, a resident of Kothwa village in Dharhara block. Hundreds of people from Dalit, Mahadalit and tribal communities had participated in this program. After the end of the puja, Prasad was given to everyone to eat. All the villagers started having stomach ache and vomiting as soon as Prasad was eaten. Seeing all this, the rural doctor was immediately called and shown, but when the condition of some villagers started deteriorating, the villagers informed the police of Ladaiyatad police station and Dharhara Primary Health Center.