Chandigarh,Punjab Ministers Portfolios: The portfolios have been distributed to the ministers of the new cabinet of Punjab.Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi announced the portfolios of all the ministers on Tuesday.Deputy Chief Minister Sukhjinder Singh Randhawa has been given the Home portfolio.The Health and Family Welfare Department has been entrusted to the second Deputy Chief Minister, OP Soni.There are 18 ministers in the state cabinet including the CM and two deputy CMs.Manpreet Singh Badal has been given the Finance Department again.
Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi has with him 14 departments including Personnel, Vigilance, General Administration.Along with this, he has handed over the Home Department, Cooperative and Jail Departments to Deputy Chief Minister Sukhjinder Singh Randhawa.
Apart from this, the other Deputy Chief Minister OP Soni has been entrusted with the Departments of Health and Family Welfare, Ex-Servicemen Welfare and Freedom Fighters Welfare.
- Brahm Mohindra has been given local bodies, parliamentary and public grievance redressal departments.
Manpreet Singh Badal has been given the portfolios of Finance, Taxation, Government Reforms, Planning and Program Implementation.
Tript Rajinder Singh Bajwa has been given Rural Development and Panchayat, Animal Husbandry, Fish and Dairy Development departments.
-Aruna Choudhary has been given the Revenue, Rehabilitation and Disaster Management departments.
Sukhwinder Singh Sarkaria has been given the charge of Water Resources and Housing and Urban Development Department.
Rana Gurtej Singh has been given the duties of Employment Promotion and Training, Horticulture and Sand and Water Conservation Department along with Technical Education and Industrial Training Department.
- Water supply and sewerage, social security, women and child welfare, printing and stationery departments have been entrusted to Razia Sultana.
- Vijay Inder Singla has been given the Department of Public Health and Administrative Reforms.
- Bharat Bhushan Ashu- Food and Supplies, has been given the charge of the Consumer Affairs Department.
- Randeep Singh Nabha has been given Agriculture and Farmers Welfare and Food Processing Departments.
- Rajkumar Verka has been given the departments of Social Justice, Employment, New and Renewable Energy and Medical Education and Research.
- Sangat Singh Giljian has been given Forest and Wildlife and Labor Departments.
Pargat Singh has been given the charge of School Education, Higher Education, Sports and Youth Affairs and Immigration Affairs Department.
Amarinder Singh Raja Vading has been given the charge of Transport Department.
Gurkeerat Singh Kotli has been given Industries and Commerce, Information and Technology and Science and Technology departments.
Category: India: Politics