New Delhi,UPSC Prelims 2021 Question Paper PDF & Answer Key:Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil Services Examination (CSE), 2021, the first phase of preliminary examination i.e. Paper 1 i.e. General Studies (GS) was conducted today, 10 October 2021 from 9.30 am to 11.30 am.Even though there has been a reduction in the cases of infection of the corona epidemic (Covid-19) epidemic across the country and crores of people have been vaccinated, but for the protection of lakhs of candidates who appeared in the UPSC Prelims 2021 exam, a comprehensive plan has been given by the commission to protect them from infection. Arrangements have been made.UPSC Prelims 2021 GS Paper Question Paper PDF with asked questions and their analysis on Jagranjosh.com (JagranJosh.com) along with the candidates who appeared in the exam after the conduct of the first paper. You can also see the possible answer key for which the direct link is given below.
Download UPSC Prelims 2021 Question Paper PDF & Answer Key from this link
Candidates' Feedback on UPSC Prelims 2021 GS Paper
According to the candidates who appeared in GA Paper 1, the questions from Polity were maximum in the first paper.At the same time, questions from the economy section were of moderate category.On the other hand, the science questions were tough.Current affairs questions were less in this exam.Overall, the question paper of most of the candidates was good.Overall, the candidates considered the paper to be of the same type every time i.e. the question paper was of moderate level difficulty.Most of the candidates assumed that the questions were read but as it happens every time, UPSC confuses with the option.
Question Analysis / Topics asked (Based on the response of the candidates)
- There were 15 questions from Politics (Questions were asked from Right to Privacy, Fundamental Rights, Legal Rights)
- 11-12 questions were from Science and Tech
- There were 10-15 questions from Environment
- There were 10-12 questions from current affairs
- There were 8-10 questions from Economics (Questions related to RBI Governor)
- Around 10 questions were asked from History (Quit India Movement)
- were asked while related to current in geography
Some questions asked in the exam
- Centralization of money under the Indian Constitution violates(Options - Right to Equality, Directive Principles of State Policy, Right to Freedom, Concept of Welfare).
- What is the status of property rights in India?(Option- This is a legal right which is available to citizens, it is a legal right which is available to any person, it is a fundamental right which is available only to citizens, it is neither a fundamental right nor a legal right.
- In Indian polity, which one of the following is an essential feature, indicating that they are federal (Option- ensured independence of judiciary, Union legislature consists of elected representatives of constituent units, Union Cabinet consists of elected representatives of regional parties) are representative, the Fundamental Rights are enforceable by the courts)
- Under which Article of the Constitution of India 'Right to Privacy' is protected?(Options - Article 15, Article 19, Article 21, Article 29)
First phase of Civil Services Examination 2021 on 10 October
Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2021 is going to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission today, 10 October 2021.The examination is to be conducted in two shifts of two hours each at the examination centers set up in different states across the country, starting at 9.30 am and 2.30 pm.For the candidates appearing in the UPSC CSE Prelims 2021, UPSC has issued many instructions related to the many examination centers along with the admit card, which is mandatory for all the candidates to follow.Let us quick-recap these instructions so that you do not face any kind of hustle and bustle at the exam center –
- Make sure that you carry a photo ID proof along with you along with the admit card.
- Entry to the examination venue will be closed 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Enroll at 9.20 for morning shift.Similarly make sure to enter at 2.20 for the afternoon shift.
- While writing the exam, candidates must ensure that they fill the details on the OMR sheet carefully.Any discrepancy in this may lead to disqualification from the examination.
- Electronic devices of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.However, candidates are allowed to wear a normal analog watch if they so desire.
- While marking their responses in UPSC Prelims 2021, candidates should use only black ballpoint pen.
- Those who are appearing in the examination with the help of scribe must ensure that the scribe has a separate e-admit card issued to them.Otherwise they will not be allowed.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to wear a face mask while going for the CSE Preliminary exam.They can also carry a small sanitiser bottle if they want.
- UPSC Prelims 2021 does not mandate any particular dress code for the exam day.However, it is advised that candidates do not wear anything valuable as they may risk losing it.