A major fire incident took place in Bhagalpur on Wednesday morning. In the early hours of Wednesday, a major fire broke out in an electronics shop in the city. The flames were so strong that on seeing the fan, battery, inverter, stabilizer and other items kept in the shop were burnt to ashes. Seeing the smoke coming out of the shop, there was panic among the people around.
people gave to the owner of the shop
At the same time, the local people informed the shop owner about this incident. After that they ran and reached the shop. Seeing the flames, the shopkeeper was blown away. He immediately opened the lock of the shop. During this, people tried to extinguish the fire by pouring water on the fire, but due to the nature of the fire being quite frightening, it could not be controlled for a long time. Seeing the fire getting out of control, the local people informed the police and the fire brigade about the incident.
The fire was brought under control after a lot of effort
The fire brigade team reached the information and brought the fire under control after a hard effort of about 1 hour. Vishnu Kumar Chaudhary, brother of shop owner Neeraj Kumar Chaudhary, told that someone deliberately set the shop on fire. This is someone's well-intentioned conspiracy. He said that the fire does not appear to have been started by electric shots. He said that the police and fire department are investigating the matter.
The reasons will be known after the investigation.
Fire brigade personnel said that the fire has been brought under control. Immediately after the information, the fire department took action to extinguish the fire, but the fire was so horrific that no items of the shop could be saved. Regarding the fire, the people of the fire department said that nothing is clear yet. The reasons will be known after the investigation.