GATE 2023 Registration: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur will start the registration for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022 from 30 August 2022. The application forms will be made available by the Indian Institute of Technology on its official website gate.iitk.ac.in. Let us tell you that the last date to apply for the exam is 30 September 2023. However, the forms can be submitted till 7 October 2022 on late fee payment.
Also know that
to see the GATE exam timetable, candidates can visit the official website gate.iitk.ac.in. This test will test a comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering, science, humanities and social sciences.
These will be eligible candidates
, prospective candidates studying in the third or higher years of any undergraduate degree course or candidates who have acquired any government degree in engineering, technology, architecture, science, commerce or arts will be eligible for this.
1. The registration for GATE is to start from 30 August 2022.
2. The last date to apply for the GATE exam is 30 September 2022.
3.The exam for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is to be held on 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2023.
4. At the same time, the answer key of the examination is on February 21 and the date of objection is from 22 to 25 February 2023.
5. The result of this examination will be released on 16 March 2023.
6. At the same time, the scorecard download date is 22 March.
Follow these easy steps to apply
1. First of all candidates visit the official website gate.iitk.ac.in. Go to
2. After this click on the link "GATE 2023 registration".
3. Here candidates enter their login details and submit.
4. Now candidates fill their application form and pay the fees.
5. After the application form is completed, click on the submit option.
6. Download the confirmation page and take a print out of it for further reference.