Sonali Phogat Death Case: Goa Police reached Sonali Phogat's flat, 25 people have been questioned so far

Pankaj Prasad
Sonali Phogat Death Case
Sonali Phogat Death Case

It is believed that the police can get some information from here.

Tiktok star and BJP leader Sonali Phogat passed away in Goa on 22 August and the news of her death shocked many in the entertainment and political industry. Due to Sonali's death under mysterious circumstances, the family registered a case and requested the Goa Police to investigate the matter. According to the latest report, the Goa Police team has reached Sonali Phogat's flat in Gurugram for investigation.

Goa Police reached Sonali Phogat's flat

According to the report of ANI, the team of Goa Police has reached Sonali Phogat's flat for investigation. It is believed that the police can get some information from here.

Teams have arrived at different places

On the other hand, DGP Jaspal Singh, who is investigating Sonali Phogat, told ANI, 'Teams have reached different places according to the property and other issues as per the allegations made by Rinku Dhaka. The team is going to all those places, talking to local witnesses and trying to find out about the matter. May help us reach a conclusion soon.

There was restlessness in the restaurant

Sonali Phogat came to Goa on 22 August with two of her colleagues. And stayed in a hotel in Anjuna. The same night, Sonali along with her PAs Sudhir Sangwan and Sukhwinder Singh had gone to party at Curli's restaurant in North Goa and on the pretext of partying, Sudhir forced Sonali to drink water mixed with Methamphetamine drugs (meth). He then complained of restlessness and feeling sick at the restaurant. After this, Sangwan and Sukhwinder took them to the hotel where they were staying. Sonali was rushed to St Anthony's Hospital in Anjuna at around 8 am on Tuesday, where she was declared brought dead.

Was arrested on 25 August

On Thursday, August 25, Goa Police arrested Sudhir Sangwan and Sukhwinder Singh. Addressing a press conference, Inspector General of Police Omvir Singh Bishnoi said that Sangwan has confessed his crime. Both have been sent to 10-day police custody. The police have so far questioned more than 25 people, including the staff of the restaurant.