Durga Puja 2022: On Saturday, the East Singhbhum district administration issued guidelines regarding law and order on Durga Puja, Deepawali, Kali Puja and Chhath Mahaparv. According to the guideline, the cave-like pandal will not be constructed in Durga Puja. DJ will not play in the immersion procession. At the same time, fireworks will also be banned. The list of those participating in the immersion will have to be given to the authorities two days in advance. In this regard, a joint order has been issued by DC Vijaya Jadhav and SSP Prabhat Kumar.
Deputation order of 18 super zonal and 32 zonal officers
Under the guidelines issued, it was told that from September 24 to November 10, 2022, deputation of super zonal and zonal officers has been done. Deputation order has been given for 18 super zonal officers and 32 zonal officers. Zonal and super zonal officers and concerned police officers will establish mutual coordination and communication. Will do regular visits within the area. The collected information will be given to the control room. On reaching the spot immediately, we will take action according to the law.
While issuing a joint order, DC Vijaya Jadhav and SSP Prabhat Kumar said that this guideline will have to be followed by every worship committee. At the same time, deputation of super zonal and zonal officers has been done from 24th September to 10th November to make law and order.
Puja committees have to follow these rules
Durga Puja committees will take electricity connection. Connection certificate will have to be taken as per rules
- Pandal will be open: Cave-shaped pandal will not be constructed, it is necessary to get fire department certificate
- Volunteers will have to be deputed for the maintenance of the statue, photo identity card will have to be issued
- Entry to the pandal and Separate exit gates will be made. There will be separate queues for men and women
- drinking water supply will have to be arranged, CCTV and watch towers will have to be installed inside and outside the pandal
- DJ will not be used in the immersion procession, the number of members will have to be given to the police station two days in advance. There will be no fireworks in the procession.
It will also
- Will ensure to establish communication with each Durga Puja committee
- Every week till the end of Durga Puja, there will be a meeting of the peace committee in the concerned police station
- For Durga idol immersion procession, the concerned officials will ensure to issue the license as per rules from time to time - Will ensure compliance with the conditions of the license.