Shraddha Murder Case: Aftab confessed to the murder, said- no regrets, narco test will be done tomorrow

Pankaj Prasad
Shraddha murder case
Shraddha murder case

In the polygraphy test, the accused Aftab answered many questions related to the murder of Shraddha.

Shraddha Murder Case: Polygraph test of accused Aftab in the Shraddha murder case has been completed. Now the final report of the test is being prepared. It is reported quoting the FSL source that the accused Aftab Poonawala has confessed that he has killed Shraddha Walkar and thrown her body parts in the forest. Accused Aftab has also confessed to having relations with many girls.

Aftab has confessed many things during interrogation

According to FSL sources, Aftab has confessed to the murder during interrogation.

Aftab has confessed that after killing, he threw the pieces of the dead body in the forest.

Even after the murder of Shraddha, Aftab was friends with many girls.

After killing Shraddha, he also confessed to dismembering her body.

Aftab told that he had befriended many girls through an app.

There is no regret for the murder: In the polygraphy test, accused Aftab answered many questions related to the murder of Shraddha. He also confessed to killing and dismembering the body. According to media reports, Aftab has confessed in the test that he has no regrets for Shraddha's murder.

Aftab's narco test will be held on December 1 and December 5: Avinash Kumar, the lawyer of Aftab Poonawalla, accused in the Shraddha murder case, told that the police will conduct the narco test of accused Aftab tomorrow i.e. on December 1. After this Aftab will have a narco test on December 5. Delhi Police had requested permission to take Aftab to the laboratory in Rohini for narco test, which was approved by the court.

After Shraddha's murder, Aftab gave 35 pieces of the dead body: Significantly, Aftab Poonawalla is accused of killing his live-in partner Shraddha Walkar and cutting her body into 35 pieces. It is alleged that Aftab cut the body into pieces, kept it in a refrigerator for three weeks and then kept throwing it at different places in the city for many nights.