Get Honorary PhD

Jharkhand: A fierce fire broke out in Dhanbad's Ashirwad Tower, fear of many deaths; Rescue operation continues

Pankaj Prasad
Fire broke out in Ashirwad Tower
Fire broke out in Ashirwad Tower

According to DSP Law and Order, a massive fire broke out in an apartment in Dhanbad.

The incident of massive fire has come to light in Dhanbad, Jharkhand. A fire broke out on the third floor of Ashirwad Tower located on Jorphatak Road here. The cause of the fire is said to be a blast in the gas cylinder. In this incident, it is being feared that many people have been killed and many people are trapped in the fire.

At present, fire engines are running the rescue operation after reaching the spot. Significantly, a hospital is also located near this tower. Due to the fierce fire, the people living in the apartment are very scared and scared. 

According to DSP Law and Order, a massive fire broke out in an apartment in Dhanbad. Many are feared to be trapped. Some deaths have also been reported. Nothing can be said about the exact number right now. The rescue is still underway.

However, some reports are claiming that 14 people have died in the accident, including a girl child. The matter of many people getting injured has also come to the fore. The fire has spread to the second, third, fourth and fifth floors of Ashirwad Twin Towers. It is being claimed that there was a wedding at the house where the fire broke out.

According to the information, Ashirwad Tower has 10 floors. The fire could not be controlled yet. More than 20 fire brigades are engaged in extinguishing the fire on the spot. A large number of police forces and rescue personnel are engaged in the rescue operation. Most of the apartment flats have been vacated.

Fire breaks out at footwear godown in Bengal 

In West Bengal, a fire broke out at a footwear godown in Kolkata's Topsia. Fire tenders are engaged in extinguishing the fire on the spot. Fire Services Director Abhijit Pandey said that fire tenders have been deployed and the fire has been brought under control. The fire broke out in a shoe shop located on the first floor of the building. Some were trapped and were rescued. No injuries reported so far.