India has created history once again. India's Chandrayaan-3 made a successful landing on the moon on Wednesday. With this, India became the first country in the world to reach the South Pole of the Moon. At the same time, ISRO's live-streaming link also created history on YouTube. The live streaming of Chandrayaan-3's landing was watched by 8.06 million people simultaneously, breaking all records in YouTube history.
So far on YouTube, Brazil vs. The live streaming of Korea's football match was watched by 6.15 million people simultaneously, which was beaten by the live streaming of Chandrayaan-3 on Wednesday. At the same time, Brazil vs Croatia football match is at number three, which was watched by 5.2 million people simultaneously.
Most Viewed Live Streaming Ever on YouTube
- ISRO Chandrayaan-3: 8.06 million
- Brazil vs South Korea: 6.15 million
- Brazil vs Croatia: 5.2 million
- Vasco vs Flamengo: 4.8 million
- SpaceX Crew Demo: 4.08 million
- BTS Butter: 3.75 million
- Apple: 3.69 million
- Johnny Depp vs Amber: 3.55 million
- Fluminense vs Flamengo: 3.53 million
- Carioca Champion, Final: 3.25million
More viewers than subscribers
Before the landing of Chandrayaan-3 on the official YouTube channel of ISRO, the number of subscribers was 2.68 million i.e. around 26 lakhs, which has now increased to 35 lakhs after the successful landing. The live telecast of the landing lasted for about one hour and 11 minutes and ISRO gained nine lakh subscribers in just one hour. More than three times the number of subscribers simultaneously watched ISRO's live broadcast.
- ISRO's YouTube channel has 2.68 million subscribers, but within just 9 minutes, 2.9 million people joined the channel to watch the live landing of Chandrayaan-3.
- 3.3 million people tuned in to watch the live broadcast in 13 minutes.
- In the 17th minute, about 40 lakh people joined live.
- After 31 minutes, 5.3 million i.e. more than 53 lakh people joined live on ISRO's YouTube channel.
- After 45 minutes, 6.6 million people were watching the live broadcast. After this, the number of viewers reached 80 lakhs within a few minutes.