After interrogation by Noida Police, Elvish Yadav's health deteriorated, admitted to Gurugram hospital

Pankaj Prasad
Elvish Yadav
Elvish Yadav

Bigg Boss winner Elvish Yadav has been admitted to a hospital in Gurugram after his health deteriorated.

The health of Bigg Boss winner Elvish Yadav, who is involved in the case of supplying snake venom in a rave party, has deteriorated. It is reported that he has been admitted to Gurugram hospital for treatment. The questioning took place yesterday after the summons were issued by Noida Police. Sector 20 police station of Noida had interrogated Elvish Yadav for three hours. Elvish Yadav reached Noida Police late in the night. The police interrogated him for more than three hours. On Tuesday itself, Noida Police had issued a notice to Elvish Yadav for questioning.

Noida Police had issued a summons

For information, let us tell you that at around 2 am in the night, Elvish Yadav had reached Kotwali Sector 20 in Noida and there he was interrogated by the police team. During this, many questions were asked regarding the supply of snake venom. Now Elvish Yadav will be interrogated again and he has been called again. After getting the remand of the arrested accused Rahul, the police can make Elvish sit in front of him and interrogate him.

On Tuesday, Noida Police sent a notice to Elvish Yadav, who was involved in the case of supplying snake venom in a rape party, and called him for questioning. The police custody remand hearing of the five accused arrested in this case is continuing in the court. The police team is engaged in investigation in this matter.

Elvish's snake video will be investigated

The Forest Department is also investigating the video of Elvish with a snake around his neck. In this matter, District Forest Officer PK Srivastava said that after the completion of the investigation, a HTU case will also be registered against Elvish in the department. If found guilty, the punishment can be up to three years in prison.