Alert for candidates awaiting government job opportunities at Delhi University. The ongoing application process for the recruitment of various non-teaching posts in the university's Ramanujan College is the last day today. These posts are to be recruited on regular basis. The positions for which applications are being applied include Administrative Assistant, Senior Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Semi Professional Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff (Library), and Multi Tasking Staff (Laboratory). Interested candidates can apply through the online application form provided on the college's official recruitment portal, rec.du.in.
Learn application procedure
As part of the application process for the recruitment of Ramanujan College (DU) non-teaching posts, candidates have to first register themselves by filling in their email, mobile number, and details after visiting the official portal. After this, the candidates have to log in and submit the application for the relevant post. Candidates should note that while applying, they have to submit an application fee of Rs 500, which can be paid online mode. However, SC, ST, PWD candidates do not have to submit the application fee.
Candidates will have to sign a hard copy of the online application submitted online and submit it to this address on 21 February 2021 - Principal, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, Kalkaji, New Delhi - 110019.
- Administrative Assistant - PG with minimum 55 percent marks or B grade.
- Senior Personal Assistant - Bachelor's degree and three years experience.
- Professional Assistant - PG in Library Science or Bachelor in any discipline with a degree in Library Science and six months computer course.
- Semi-Professional Assistant - Degree in Library Science with Bachelor in any discipline and six months Computer Course.
- Laboratory Assistant - 12th with science subjects.
- Junior Assistant - 12th and English typing of 35 words per minute or Hindi typing of 30 words per minute.
- Multi Tasking Staff (Library) - 10th and Certificate in Library Science.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Laboratory) - 10th with science subjects.