Yogi Adityanath government of Uttar Pradesh presented a huge budget in the budget session of the Legislature on Monday. After getting approval from the Cabinet, Finance Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna presented the largest budget ever in Vidhan Bhavan. Finance Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna started the budget speech after the approval of Speaker Hridaynarayan Dixit in the Assembly.
Finance Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna presented the budget of Uttar Pradesh in one hour and 40 minutes. Khanna presented a total budget of 5 lakh 50 thousand 270 crores for 2021-2022. Earlier, the budget was Rs 5.12 lakh crore in the financial year 2020-21. In this way, the budget of this financial year is 38 thousand crore rupees more than the previous year.
State Deputy CM Dr. Dinesh Sharma will read the budget speech in the Legislative Council. Finance Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna has presented a budget of Rs 5 lakh 50 thousand 270 crores 78 lakh. Finance Minister Suresh Khanna presented the fifth and final budget of the Yogi Adityanath government. Finance Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna said that the financial year 2021-22 budget of 5 lakh 50 thousand 270 crores 78 lakh is an important step towards ensuring the overall development of Uttar Pradesh and making the state economy a one trillion dollar economy.
Finance Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna said that a lot of historical work has been done in the Corona transition period in the state. The government gave maintenance allowance to 54 lakh people. With this, 29.58 crore man-days were created in MNREGA. 40 million migrant workers were sent by roadways to their homes. He said that 2020 has been a challenge for the whole world. Along with this, the police department along with the state's medical system also worked on a large scale.
Khanna said that the government is very serious about the health of the people of the state. A provision of 1950 crores is proposed for this. New Lab to be set up at Sanjay Gandhi PGI, Lucknow. With this, nine medical colleges are being constructed. A separate new arrangement will be made for diabetic patients at PGI Lucknow.
Kindness to farmers: The Finance Minister said in the budget speech that high-yielding crops will be identified in the state. Farmer production organizations will be established at the block level. One hundred crore rupees will also be given for this. Apart from this, he has announced that farmers will be given Rs 700 crore for a free water facility. Also, it has been announced to give loans to farmers at a discounted price. The Finance Minister said that an amount of 600 crore rupees has been proposed under the Chief Minister Krishak Accident Welfare Scheme launched with the aim of providing social security to the farmers of the state. The government has waived off the loans of farmers along with the farmer's pension. Now the Chief Minister Krishak Accident Welfare Scheme has been started with a view to providing social security to the farmers of the state. An amount of 600 crores has been proposed for this. Farmers were given a Samman Nidhi of Rs.26 million.
Focus on development of Ayodhya and Airport: Yogi Adityanath Sarkar State's focus is on air connectivity with Ayodhya. In the budget, the government has given Rs 2,000 crore for the Jewar Airport of Greater Noida and Rs 101 crore for Maryada Purushottam Shriram Airport in Ayodhya. With this Chitrakoot and Sonbhadra Airport will be activated in 2021. The airport to be built in Ayodhya will be named Maryada Purushottam Shriram Airport. 140 crore has been given for the development of Ayodhya along with the airport. A national inspiration site will be developed at a cost of 50 crores in Lucknow, while 100 million has been arranged for the metro in Varanasi-Gorakhpur.
Allocation of Rs 20 crores for construction of Advocate Chamber in various districts. A corpus fund of Rs five crore has been allocated for the welfare of young advocates. Atal schools will be opened in all mandals of the state. Along with this, 2000 rupees are proposed in the Atal Drinking Water Scheme. There is a provision of 15 thousand crores for the Jalajivan Mission. A budget of 22 crores is proposed for Arogya Water in the state. In the Abhyudaya scheme, selected candidates will be given a tablet on the basis of merit for the preparation of competitive examinations. 1107 rupees will be given to Purvanchal Expressway.
Presenting the budget, Finance Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna said that the budget for 2020-21 is dedicated to the youth and their employment. They are giving protection to every woman of the state. The government is taking tough action against the culprits. The budget provides for the goal of making UP self-reliant. He said that grievances are being dealt with fast. More than 6800 crore rupees have been sent to the accounts of farmers. A provision of Rs 400 crore has been made in the budget for affordable loans to farmers.
How many budgets received
- 1200 crores for Kanya Sumangal Yojana
- 32 crores for women power centers
- 25 crores for the stadium in the village
- Free hostel facility in Sanskrit schools
- 600 crore provision for insurance
- 20 crores for Advocate's Chamber
- 700 crores for the state's canals
- 32 crores for digital health mission
- 1107 crores for Purvanchal Expressway
- 950 crores for under-construction medical colleges
- 20 crores for tourism in Chitrakoot
- 100 crores for tourism in Varanasi
- 142 crores for CM Jan Arogya Yojana
- 100 crores to make malnutrition-free.
- 200 crores for the Mahila Samarth Scheme which includes various schemes.
- 32 crores for the establishment of Mahila Shakti Kendras.
- -Free tablet for Abhyuday competitive students.
- - 25 crores for the open gym in the village.
- - 25 crores for the stadium in the village.
- 100 crore scheme for migrant laborers.
- - Residential school for children of registered laborers.
- Atal Residential Schools to be opened in all divisions
- 20 crore for young lawyers. Chambers will be created for lawyers.
- -100 crores for new cowshed and 100 crores for destitute animals.
- 142 crores for CM Jan Arogya Yojana.
- 1950 crores for medical colleges under construction in 13 districts.
- 960 crores for medical colleges starting from 2021-22.
- 400 crores for giving cheaper loans to farmers.
- Advanced Diabetes Center to be built at Sanjay Gandhi PGI.
- - MBBS studies in nine medical colleges from the same year.
- - MBBS studies started at AIIMS Gorakhpur.
- Gokuldham will be established in Varanasi.
- - Ayurvedic Unani Homeopathic Hospital to be built
- - 15000 crore rupees to deliver drinking water to every household.
- 2031 crores for Swachh Bharat Mission.
- 131 crores for drainage.
- - 1160 crores for Purvanchal Expressway.
- - 1492 crores for the Bundelkhand Expressway.
- 7689 crores for Ganga Expressway.
- - 860 crores for Gorakhpur Link Express Way.
- 300 crores for Eastern Development.
- - 12441 crores to PWD for fixing roads.
- 400 crores for the Ganga Expressway to acquire the expressway land.
- 610 crores for the Saryu Canal Project.
- - 272 crores for Eastern Ganga Project
- 104 crores for the Ken Betwa Link Project.
- 880 crores to Kanpur Metro.
- 100 crores for Varanasi and Gorakhpur Metro.
- 2000 crores to make 10 cities of Uttar Pradesh smart cities.
- 10029 crores for the Arphodable Housing in Partnership component of the PM Awas Yojana (Urban).
- 471 crores for Agra Metro.
Department-wise budget details of state government
Culture and charitable work - 364 crores: On the centenary of the Chauri Chaura incident of Gorakhpur, a provision of Rs. 15 crores for the year-round event in the Shatabdi Festival. A provision of Rs 300 crore for the access road to the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Temple Ayodhya Dham in Ayodhya. A provision of eight crore rupees for the construction of Uttar Pradesh Tribal Museum in Lucknow and four crores for the freedom struggle museums in Shahjahanpur. Uttar Pradesh Gaurav Samman will be awarded to any noted writer and artist who has not been awarded any award till now. Maximum five persons will be honored each year. Each person honored will be awarded a sum of Rs 11 lakh.
Tourism Department- 450 crores: A provision of hundred crores for the development and beautification of tourism facilities in Ramnagari Ayodhya. A provision of Rs 100 crore for the development and beautification of tourism facilities in Varanasi. A provision of 200 crores for the Chief Minister Tourism Destination Scheme. A provision of 20 crores for various schemes of tourism development in Chitrakoot. Apart from this, a provision of Rs 30 crore for site development in Vindhyachal and Naimisharanya.
Forest and Environment Department - Rs. 1065 crore: Target to increase forest cover and tree cover by 15 percent by the year 2030. The target of the plantation of 2021 and 2022 is set at 65 35 crores. Budget provision of Rs 600 crore for the symbolic afforestation plan. A provision of 400 crore rupees to encourage social forestry program.
Social Welfare Department - Rs. 5030 crore: Provision of Rs. 3100 crore under old age and farmer pension scheme in the state. A provision of Rs. 500 crore under National Family Benefit Scheme. A provision of Rs. 1430 crore under Scholarship Scheme for Scheduled Castes, East and Decades, and General Classes.
Earlier, a cabinet meeting was held on Monday before the Uttar Pradesh government's budget, chaired by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. The meeting approved the budget 2021-22.
After this, along with Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, Finance Minister Suresh Khanna and other ministers left for Vidhan Bhavan. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath called a cabinet meeting at his government residence before presenting the budget in the house. The budget session of the Legislature will run till March 10.
Finance Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna performed pooja in his house before going to the cabinet meeting at the official residence of CM Yogi Adityanath before presenting the Uttar Pradesh government's budget. Finance Minister Suresh Khanna read. The Finance Minister carried out the puja with a budget bag, during which he had an iPad with a budget bag in his hand. He said that this time too the focus is on Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas. The Yogi Adityanath government takes care of the interests of every class. Khanna said that it is the effort of our government that all 33 crore people of Uttar Pradesh should get the benefit of the budget.
Finance Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna has prepared the budget amidst the pressure of the Kovid-19 epidemic and the echo of the long farmer movement. This time an iPad has been provided to all MLAs and Legislative Council members to see the budget. Along with this, a big screen has been installed in Vidhan Bhavan, on which members will be able to see a glimpse of the budget. The budget session of the state government began on 18 February with the address of Governor Anandiben Patel, in which members of both houses were present.
Budget on the mobile app as well: This budget of the UP government will also be available on the app. The Yogi government's budget of 2021-22 can also be seen on the mobile app. The government has prepared a 'UP government budget' app for this. This app can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
First paperless budget in the history of the state: The Yogi Adityanath government will present the budget for the financial year 2021-22 in both houses of the Legislature on Monday. Finance Minister Suresh Kumar Khanna will present the budget at 11 am in the Legislative Assembly and Leader of the Legislative Council, Dr. Dinesh Sharma. This will be the fifth and last full budget of the government. It will also be the first paperless budget in the history of the state.